Shameless plug!

Anything off-topic. If you're a new user please feel free to introduce yourself here.
Jeltz69

Shameless plug!

Post by Jeltz69 »

Those who use online forums may be aware that following The Homebrew Forum being sold to an American company there has been much unrest amongst its members.

As such a member who deals with the hosting for The Craft Brewing Association set up a spin off forum which in less than a month has grown to nearly 300 members in a few weeks as there was a bit of an exodus!

Anyway I offered to help Admin it, how daft was that I must have been drunk, so I'm on the team now we are really growing at a pace!

This is not the invite only advanced fourm I mentioned a while back its a public forum in the same way as THBF and Jims are.

So if anyone is interested the web address is http://forum.craftbrewing.org.uk/index.php
I_used_to_brew

Re: Shameless plug!

Post by I_used_to_brew »

It's cool. but I'm a bit baffled as to which forum is the on the cool guys join :)
Jeltz69

Post by Jeltz69 »

Well Roger, that would be Bristol Brewers of course :P
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

Pushing Yeast To The Max - High Alcohol Brews
Trying to get the maximum from your yeast, this si teh place to discuss it

With that sort of forum section (and bad spelling) it's probably going to attract all the wrong people :) I don't think (home brewers) should be helping the "how does I get pissed quickly" brigade.
Jeltz69

Post by Jeltz69 »

Not really there will inevitably be a few after tramp juice on any brewing forum.

FWIW that section is aimed at discussion of alcohol washes which are then flavoured not my kind of thing but plenty of people do it as an aside for other halves.
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

I've joined so thanks for posting :)