Wiper and True Product Recall - Mount Hood Porter

Anything and everything about beer and brewing it.
MWiper

Wiper and True Product Recall - Mount Hood Porter

Post by MWiper »

Hi guys,

I'm sorry to say that the first contribution I've made to this forum in some time is to let you know about a product recall, but I'm trying to get the message out as far and wide as possible about a problem with one of our beers. I'd appreciate you sharing this with anyone who could have bought a W&T Mount Hood.

Announcement here:

What has happened?

It has come to our attention that there is a manufacturing problem with some of the above Porter sold between 27/03/2015 and 17/04/2015 as a result of which there is a risk of bottles shattering. No other lot code or product is affected.

As a precaution we are recalling all remaining bottles of Mount Hood Porter from wholesalers, retailers and we are asking consumers to immediately dispose of any Mount Hood Porter already purchased.

What you should do?

If you have any unopened bottles, do not attempt to transport or return them but dispose of the product immediately. To ensure your safety, please wear protective eye wear and gloves, and dispose of the beer by placing any remaining unopened bottles in a securely closed box and immediately placing the box in a bin liner inside a closed rubbish bin.

If you know someone else who has purchased this product, please pass this information on to them.

If you have already consumed your purchase of Mount Hood Porter there is no need to be concerned. There is no risk to your health as this is purely a carbonation and pressure issue affecting only a small portion of the batch.

Can I get a refund?

In order to claim a full refund, please contact the retailer you bought it from. If you have any questions, please contact us at hello@wiperandtrue.com or by calling
01179 412 501. No proof of purchase is necessary.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your co-operation.

Wiper and True Ltd
2 – 8 York Street
St Werburghs
Bristol. BS2 9XT.

Thanks and apologies.

Michael
Jeltz69

Re: Wiper and True Product Recall - Mount Hood Porter

Post by Jeltz69 »

I'll share it on the forum I help admin (link in my sig)