Bristol Craft Brewers meetings

BCB meet on the 1st Monday of every month at 8pm in the Royal Navy Volunteer, King Street.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bristolcraftbrewers/
I_used_to_brew

Bristol Craft Brewers meetings

Post by I_used_to_brew »

Hello all

We propose to hold the first post pandemic meeting on the second Monday of March.

All subsequent meetings will also be on the second Monday.

All members that were paid up in 2020, pre pandemic will carry that membership forward into this year, all others will need to re-join.
We aim to provide an interesting program for the year ahead, but a lot of that does depend on you.
Subscription fees for 2022 are currently unknown, but should not exceed the charge we have made in previous years.
We expect that malt and hop bulk purchases along with subsidised outings to continue as before.

The meeting location is yet to be confirmed, but will be in central Bristol.
I_used_to_brew

Re: Bristol Craft Brewers meetings

Post by I_used_to_brew »

Listen up, the next meeting of Bristol Craft Brewers will be held on the 14th March 2022 at The Shakespeare 68 Prince Street, BS1 4QD

Our meeting will start at 19:30 prompt, this is to enable all to have a good opportunity to have their beer judged, and still make the last bus....
I_used_to_brew

Post by I_used_to_brew »

The meeting is THIS MONDAY 14th March. Be there or be rectangular.
simonmwhite

Post by simonmwhite »

I'd say that was a success. It was great to get together and be social. Fantastic beers were had and we've got some interesting things planned for the year ahead. Thanks to Roger, Colin and Pete for kick-starting things.